Rs 48200 per person
This price is for the group of 4 particiants + 1 tour leader)
Single supplement : Rs 12500 Extra ( for single room on whole tour) + Tour Cost
Tour Date - 09 July - 18 July 2021
2. 01 Innova Taxi.
3. Breakfast and Dinner
4. One cocktail from our company side.
5. inner lines permit
6. Airport transfers
7. Accommodation double sharing room.
8. Mentor Nakul ( Photography advices & reviews )
- Drive through the amazing landscape covered with snow and high mountains.
- Explore the highest lakes of Ladakh (Pangong and Tsomoriri)
- Capturing the great landscapes of Indian Himalayas.
- Exploring the ancient monasteries & Ladahki culture throughout the journey.
- Visiting the nomadic life of high plateaus and connecting with local people to understand more their culture.
- Photographing the Night and star gazing, Astro moment of high Himalayas.
- Proper Covid rules and instructions throughout the Journey for safe travel.
- Mentor advices and help throughout the journey for better understating the aspects of Photography and visualization.
We believe in travel, explore and connecting to other travel enthusiast Travelers. So, everyone is welcome on board.
Ladakh Tour advice: Ladakh is High altitude & chilling weather condition during summers also. So, we advise you to take proper winter gears and clothes for this Tour, temp could drop down at night especially, With Proper gears we could be able to enjoy & explore the beautiful Ladakh. We send the list of items to carry for this trip once we get the booking amount from you.
(This tour is not for those who are fragile to Cold weather & high Altitudes).
Terms & conditions:
- No refund will be made to any participant if he is unable to complete the tour in case of any health issue or abandoning in the middle. (Extra charges for car or other arrangements.)
- In case there is no flight to Leh or delayed and you cancel the trip on the day of the tour starts, there will be only 30% refund (apply only in-flight cases). Certain things are beyond our control and we are not responsible for that.
- If there is trip cancelation from our side (Emergency or Covid issue), 100% refund will be initiated or adjusted for the future trips with our company.
- Itinerary is subject to change in case of any road blockage or bad weather. We try to alternate with the other options on the spot but no money will be refunded for any change due to bad weather or heavy snowfall or any change in itinerary.
- If you don’t like to share the room with anyone or you have any night problem, we advise you to opt for Single supplement plus the tour cost for more comfortable space and privacy.
- If you are not interested in any Photography activity, we advise you to have patience and let other enjoy or click, you can wait in car or in hotel (whatever is possible on the moment).
- If you are not interested in Night Photography or star gazing, we advise you to stay back in Hotel. We don’t rush for night Photography, if you join then please respect until all we finished the.
- Every Participant has to sign the Covid Undertaking form and Consent form before the trip. Once you book the trip, we send both the forms.
Day 01- Arrival Leh KushokBakula Airport.
This must be one of the Most Sensational Flights in the World. On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize followed by Welcome tea or Coffee at the Hotel. Afternoon we walk around the local market and Sunset at Shanti Stupak back to hotel. We shoot the city and Sunset from the Area
Day 2 – LEH – LAMAYURU - LEH
After breakfast visit west of Leh Sangam, Indus and Zanskar river Confluence, Alchi Temple the Oldest temple in Leh with unique wall paintings of 11 Century. Lekir Monastery located at Lekir Village on a top of a hill belong to 15th Century, Lekir Museum is worth visiting. Lamayuru is around 120 kms from Leh and Lamayuru Monastery located at a top of a mud hill with beautiful landscape belongs to 17th century is an amazing place for photography during Sunset. Moonland along the road side is also a beautiful site to halt and click. Drive back to leh in the evening.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Leh-Nubra valley LEH–NUBRA VALLEY VIA KHARDUNG LA 18,390 FT. (120 KMS / 4 – 5 HRS).
Morning after the breakfast we drive to Nubra Valley. The distance from Leh to Nubra Valley passes over Khardung La (The Highest Motorable Road in the World) at 5,602 Mtrs / 18,380 Fts,
We stop at Khardung la to shoot for the group photo and diskit for the Shoot on the way and Sunset at Nubra valley, it’s one of the most famous valleys in Ladakh for its sand dunes and Camels with two humps. Visit Sane dune n Double humped Camel ride by your own (if camels are available). Sunset photography in Nubra valley is also a good option.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Nubra. Night time Astro Photography possibilities in the area.
Night at hunder,
Day 04 – Early morning and after the Breakfast we will shooting for Turtuk village is beautiful appricot valley. Explore the magnificent nature and landscape and back to hunder village.
Night Astro Photography possibilities.
DAY 05- NUBRA VALLEY - PANGONG LAKE VIA SHAYOK (164 kms ) 4/5 HRS
The long easy ascent takes you to through its winding roads passing through SHAYOK valley session and drive down to the village of Tangtse, where you can have a break for cup of tea. Pangong Lake, Pangong Lake is situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of it running the other side of the "Indo China Border". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Upon arrival we check in at our Camp at Pangong lake.
Overnight at the Camp.
Spending more time While Exploring the area and shooting long exposure and ASTRO Photography.
Day 06 - PANGONG LAKE TO HANLEY
Enjoy the scintilliating early morning Sunrise at the Pangong lake, will be bit chill in the morning. After breakfast long drive to Hanle village via Chushul the last border village along the LAC, it takes around 5-6 hours from Pangong to Hanle, on the way visit Major Shaitan Singh War memorial who sacrificed his life during Indo-China war in 1962.
Tsagala is the small pass that you encounter on the way before you see the large pasturland of Changthang region with some wild animals you may see on the way like Wild ass, the blue sheep, fox , marmot etc. Hanle village where a world's highest astrophysics station is situated. It's a Night Photography and star gazing spot at such a high altitude land. Temperature can go minus in the night.
Dinner and overnight at the guest house at Hanle.
Possibility of Shooting ASTRO near the observatory depending on the permission and weather at night.
Day 07 - Hanley to Tsomoriri via Tsaga La
After the breakfast you will drive to tsomoriri, via tsaga –la you will be reaching in late afternoon, The lake is at an altitude of 4,522 m (14,836 ft). It is the largest of the high altitude lakes entirely within India and entirely within Ladakh in this Trans-Himalayan biogeographic region. It is about 16 miles (26 km) north to south in length and two to three miles (3 to 5 km) wide. The lake has no outlet at present and the water is brackish though not very perceptible to taste.
The lake is fed by springs and snow-melt from neighboring mountains. Most water enters the lake in two major stream systems, one entering the lake from the north, the other from the southwest. Both stream systems include extensive marshes where they enter the lake. It formerly had an outlet to the south, but this has become blocked and the lake has become a endorheic lake. The lake is oligotrophic in nature, and its waters are alkaline.
Accessibility to the lake is largely limited to summer season, though Karzok on the northwest shore and the military facilities on the eastern shores have year-round habitation overnight at Camp/hotel. Night time Astro Photography possibilities in the area.
Day 08 : Tsomoriri to Tsokar.
Early morning Sunrise photoshoot along the Tsomoriri lake is also a good option. After breakfast explore Tsomoriri lake, walk around and You can also witness nomadic people and their lifestyle. Drive towards Tsokar lake around 3-4 hours drive via Puga natural hot spring, stop for Photography at Puga. Tsokar is a wetland area popularly known for Black neck crane one of the endangered species along with variety of birds. The lake itself is a salt water lake but drying up rapidly as you see the low water level. Temperature can really go down in the night,
Dinner and overnight at the homestay/ guest house at Tsokar. Night time Astro Photography possibilities in the area.
Day 09 : Tsokar – Leh
After breakfast drive back to Leh via Taglangla pass which is the 3rd highest pass in India. It takes around 6-7 hours drive to reach Leh. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Leh.
Day 10: departure from Leh .
Early morning check out from the hotel, Airport transfer, Departure towards onward flight.
For booking, please email or call – firstname.lastname@example.org or 9910027300
INCLUDES- food on MAP basis (breakfast and dinner)
. Travel, Taxi (Innova crysta)
. one Photo mentors
. Transfer from airport to hotel and Hotel to airport.
. Accommodation (guest houses and homestays) on twin sharing or double sharing or homestay rooms.
. Photography tips and Knowledge.
. Best sites to Photography and landscapes Exploration.
. Small treks and hiking also (optional)
. Night photography – Astro photography knowledge
. oxygen cylinder for safety
EXCLUSIONS:• Transfer or Flight to Leh (ladakh)
• Any Kind of Personal Expenses such as tips, phone call or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
• anything not mentioned in the package includes.
• Personal, Travel and medical insurance.
• Any Camera fee or Entrances fee to monuments and places
• all items of personal nature.
• Participants are responsible for their Camera and Equipment’s
• Additional costs due to roadblocks etc.
- 30% of the fee will be Charged if you cancel 90-45 days before the tour starts.
- 50% of the fee will be Charged if you cancel 45-31 days before the tour starts.
- 70% of the fee will be charged if you cancel 30-15 days or less before the tour starts.
- 100% of the fee will be charged if you cancel 15 -0 days before the tour starts.
(in case of Covid with positive rest report submission), 90% refund will be made if it’s requested 10-05 days before the tour starts.)
NB: The date on which we receive the written request from you expressing your desire to cancel your participation will be the date that is used to calculate the cancellation charges.
MENTOR - Nakul Sharma (TRAVELER and PHOTOGRAPHER)
Nakul sharma is professional tour leader and photographer based in Delhi. He has been traveling since 2009 and traveled to 40 countries for his landscape photography passion.Ladakh is his favourite destination in India. He has been to LADAKH many times and explored the whole valley and knows it by heart. His work and Photo is known everywhere and selected by some of the highly reputed organization like National geographic, lonely planet INDIA, IMS (International mountain submit), CBRE YOUNG PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR, 2016, CAMARENA photographer of the Month, INDIA PHOTOGRAPHY AWARD and ROYAL ENFIELDS etc.. He has done several successful Photography assignments to Ladakh for many brands Like Motorcycleexpeditions, Toyota USA. Etc….